Find a job you love with Jobs Plus!
For our client leader in main contracting building, civil engineering and sanitary engineering we are currently looking for qualified candidates for the position of Site Engineer (Sanitary Engineer).
- acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, suppliers and operatives,
- setting out levels using GPS or total station,
- recording site activities
- organizing all of the necessary permissions
- checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- ensuring that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- liaising with subcontractors, suppliers and the general workforce involved in the project
- overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site (method statement, risk assessment, location of service, traffic management drawings)
- bachelor’s degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering (specializing in sanitary installations)
- excellent IT skills (AutoCAD, Excel, Word)
- a driving licence B
- English is essential written and spoken
- communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals, e.g. subcontractors, suppliers and operatives
- strong technical and organizational abilities
- full time contract
- additional benefits include commercial vehicle
- working hours (Monday to Friday 7:30 -17:00 or 8:00 – 17.30)
- continuing professional development training offered and support to gain professional title
- remuneration dependent on experience (the salary range for the position is €30,000 – €55,000 It is a yearly salary.)
If you are interested, please apply online!