Find a job you love with Jobs Plus!
For our client leader in main contracting building and civil engineering – we are currently looking for qualified candidates for the position of Site Engineer (Civil Engineer).
- acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, suppliers and operatives,
- setting out levels using GPS or total station,
- recording site activities
- organizing all of the necessary permissions
- checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- ensuring that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- liaising with subcontractors, suppliers and the general workforce involved in the project
- overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site (method statement, risk assessment, location of service, traffic management drawings)
- bachelor’s degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering (specialization: railways, bridges, roads and streets)
- excellent IT skills (AutoCAD, Excel, Word)
- a driving licence B
- English is essential written and spoken
- communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals, e.g. subcontractors, suppliers and operatives
- strong technical and organizational abilities
- full time contract
- additional benefits include commercial vehicle
- working hours (Monday to Friday 7:30 -17:00 or 8:00 – 17.30)
- continuing professional development training offered and support to gain professional title
- remuneration dependent on experience (the salary range for the position is €30,000 – €55,000 It is a yearly salary.)
If you are interested, please apply online!