We are Jobs +, recruitment agency with many years of experience. For our Client, a worldwide leader in the automotive industry, we are currently looking for a skilled candidate for the Senior DBA position. Our Client cooperates with external companies, and you will be working for one of them.
Place of work: Poland or Germany
Your main responsibilities:
- Provide expertise in High Availability (Clustering) solutions, replication technologies, SQL tuning, backup and recovery support
- Capacity planning, complex security architectures
- Work on db2 utility tools such as db2pd, db2dart
- Provide DB Backup and Recovery strategies
- Data Maintenance, data Movement
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Knowledge of German (Written and spoken) is added advantage
- Very good knowledge of MS SQL Data Studio
- Basic knowledge DB2 z/OS mainframe or DB2 LuW on unix systems
- Good exposure on DB2 fix pack upgrade
- Good experience on HADR with HACMP
- Hands on experience on DB Backup and Recovery strategies
- Experience working on Data Movement Utilities like Export, Import, Load, db2move and db2look.
- Experience in Data Maintenance Utilities like Reorgchk, Reorg, Runstats and DB2RBIND.
- Exposure on DB2 Table Partitioning for very Large Tables
- Experience in DB2 Federation setup between DB2 databases
- Good work experience in DB Tuning, Troubleshooting Performance issues and Query tuning.
- Having Knowledge on DB2 Database Partitioning Feature
- Worked on db2 utility tools such as db2pd, db2dart
- Good knowledge/experience working with collaboration tools (Jira, Confluence)
- German contract or B2B contract directly with our Client
- Opportunity to develop a career path at the global level
- Great atmosphere in an international environment
- Possibility to work from home (Poland or Germany)
- Working hours: 8:00 – 16:00, Monday – Friday
- Salary: between 6000 – 8000 euro netto
- Quick recruitment process: telephone interview, meeting – decision
If you’re interested in applying, please fill out the form and send us your CV in English.
In order to enable us to contact you, please mark the appropriate consents in the application form.
We have a certificate of the Ministry of Economy and Labor No. 27404.