For our Client, a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of security products, industrial gate solutions and products designed to improve safty, we are currently looking for a skilled candidate willing to support the Polish branch located in Jawor. Our Client has 100 offices worldwide, 10 manufacturing facilities.
Place of work: Jawor (Poland)
Your main responsibilities:
- European-wide procurement of production materials, such as steel, welding assemblies, folded parts, hydraulic components, etc., as well as purchased parts for Polish plant and in future for German facility
- obtaining and evaluating quotations and conducting price and contract negotiations with our suppliers
- analyze national and international procurement markets, looking for new markets outside Europe
- control the on-time order processing of our purchasing processes
- close cooperation between procurement in Poland and Germany
- regulate total inventory of product components to support product availability
- carry out supplier audits and evaluations
- selection, introduction and qualification of suppliers
- several years of experience in the field of purchasing
- very good English & Polish language skills
- You are well-versed in the use of MS Office products and ERP systems
- You have successfully completed technical and/or commercial vocational training/school
- You have organizational, negotiating skills
- You are self-motivated, convince with enthusiasm, and you are assertive
- You are able to work in an international team as well as independently
- permanent contract directly with our Client
- opportunity to develop a career path at the local and global level
- support and coaching at the workplace
- great atmosphere in an international environment
If you’re interested in applying, please fill out the form and send us your CV in English.
In order to enable us to contact you, please mark the appropriate consents in the application form.
We have a certificate of the Ministry of Economy and Labor No. 27404.