For our Client, a worldwide leader in manufacturing and distribution of products designed to improve safety, productivity and energy efficiency, we are currently looking for a qualified candidate willing to suport the Polish branch located in Jawor.
Your main responsibilities:
- maintain bank accounts, prepare and process bank transactions and update general ledger
- posting of incoming transactions (supplier invoices) and outgoing transactions (customer invoices)
- preparation of monthly and yearly reporting package, monthly bookings, budget and forecast
- accounts receivable and accounts payable management
- execute payroll in coordination with payroll agency
- completed accounting or finance education
- min. 5 years experience in accounting, preferably in a manufacturing company
- solid knowledge of English language
- good knowledge of Excel
- permanent, full-time contract
- a chance to learn and develop skills in an international company
- possibility to implement own ideas
- possibility to support HR topics
If you’re interested in applying, please fill out the form and send us your CV in English, we will contact you and answer your additional questions.